Sunday, December 21, 2008

Front Page number two!!


I was on the front page of Etsy again!!! Yay!!! It was at like 2:30 in the morning, but it got a lot of views and hearts so thats good. Then I woke up this morning to find I was also featured in the Crafting in Color Team treasury. Which should be up on the CIC blog eventually. I'm glad for the exposure. It makes me think my hard work has paid off.
I have had bronchitis or something for over a week now. Don't have insurance, so I've just been jacked up on OTC cough meds. Started taking Mucinex DM, which is supposed to be pretty hardcore. Hopefully that does something. Sigh...being sick is laaaaaaaaame. Cherry gets overly concerned everytime I go into one of my coughing fits. What a swell dog she is.
Christmas in four days. Then crazy new years time. Shoot dang.

Mags

No comments: