Thursday, March 19, 2009

Goin's On.

I scored my very first interview last week. Lucia of SNOU Contemporary Jewelry interviewed me for her blog. You can see it here. I was so happy and surprised. Thanks again, Lucia! :)
In other news, I'm going to be hanging up more work in Grandview next week at the Caribou Coffee on Grandview Ave. The manager approached me to do it and I'm more than happy to have another place to hang my art for a while.
Spring Break next week...thank goodness. CCAD is eating my soul. I have no time for anything. Except school, work, and homework. I wish I were graduating this spring with everyone else. But no, gotta wait even longer. I just want some freakin' time to work on my own stuff. Not assignments. Ugh. I want to submit something to Juxtapoz again. I've been trying to break into some mixed media stuff when I have the time.
Spring seems to be on it's way. We had a nice couple sunny days and now it's a little cooler, but not at all like the frigid winter.
It's definately dog-walking weather though. So hurray for that.

Happy Belated St. Patrick's Day!!!

No comments: