Wednesday, November 23, 2011

A Fine Thanksgiving Day to You!

It's Thanksgiving time here in the US of A. Headed back home to see my fam, yay!
Here's a drawing of a turkey that I got carried away with...



And also this little colorful sketch about wild horses.


Have a spectacular Thanksgiving all! Hope you eat too much and see all those you love!
I'm thankful for having truly the very best family I could ever ask for, to have a husband that puts up with me, for my stinky but well behaved dog, for still having a roof over my head despite my money woes, for not have to sell my car yet to pay bills, for being able to hang around horses, and for peppermint mocha flavored coffee creamer.

What are you all thankful for?

1 comment:

Dom said...

A few days late, but time to comment nonetheless! I have a LOT to be thankful for this year. #1 on the list is definitely this exciting new romance with Mike. He treats me like gold. I'm thankful that Ozzy is sound and that I have this awesome pup in my life. I'm grateful for a safe place to live and unemployment and the fact that I was able to get up the strength to leave a crappy job. I'm happy my family is healthy and that I have a group of awesome close friends who support me no matter what.