Thursday, December 23, 2010

Holiday update time!

Okay, it's been a while...
Sorry, I've been busy. My calendars did EXTREMELY well and I was even lucky enough to get a mention on Apartment Therapy's site. I never would have ever dreamed I'd have something of mine on their wonderful design blog. It's almost Christmas now and the things are still selling! I'm so thrilled about that.

CCAD Art sale went great, best yet. Even though I had a crummy spot. Bleh. There's a few pics from the sale...mostly showing off my how pretty my table was.

I'm working on a set of pet portraits that will hopefully be done next week...and aside from that I'm just keeping up on orders and preparing for the holidays. However, it's Festivus for the rest of us. ;)


Lee posing with my table.




2 comments:

Evelyn said...

Congrats! Wishing you a very happy holiday! ♥ Evelyn

durga said...

Thank you for posting such a useful, impressive and a wicked article./Wow.. looking good!
Pet Portraits