Tuesday, October 12, 2010

I've taken ill, but here is some art.

Yes, I'm suffering from a lousy cold...itchy eyes, sore throat, coughing... UGH. I took off work early to eat chicken noodle soup, take meds, and then pass out on the couch, which just SUCKED because it was such a pretty day. Sigh. So, after some napping I huddled up in my studio and got some prints in the shop. Oh, also I redid my blog..but it might change again, I'm not dedicated to the new layout.



I'd like feedback for the Rise & Shine print. I don't usually do type-based prints, yet I work with typography all day at my day job. Any thoughts would be nice.
Hope everyone is doing better than I am!

1 comment:

ambergoulet said...

Happy little boston terrier, I like the angle you chose on him. You make an alarm clock look so friendly... ;)